Tuesday, May 12, 2020

It's In Your PRAISE!!!!!! (5.12.20)



Faith Believers,
As I begin my communion with GOD, there was a praise bubbling up in my Spirit. I knelt down to pray, and praise was continuing to birth forth. My 'prayer time' turned into a 'praise session. '

And as I continued my fellowship with the Lord,
      I heard the words, "It's in your praise."
 
Now, this would seem normal if all was going well. However, at the time, there were some things going on in my life that were anything but praiseworthy. There were things going on that should have had me crying my heart out; but praise continued to go forth, and I kept hearing the words, "It's in your praise.... It is in your p-r-a-i-s-e...."
 
I want to share this word with you. No, I need to share this word with you. "It's in your praise!”

Your healing is in your praise.
Your deliverance is in your praise.
Your breakthrough is in your praise.

Do not allow current conditions to keep you from doing the very thing that will move your mountains and lift you above the storm clouds.

Your answer
is in
your praise!
 
GOD desires to be exalted and praised at 'all' times. Continue to lift Jesus up for who He is. Continue to praise Him for His Love, Mercy, and Grace. Keep sounding the alarm, that GOD is good, and worthy to be praised. Then, when the enemy tries to silence your praise, by reminding you of conditions and situations in your life, that may not seem to be ‘PRAISEABLE;’ tell that old enemy that your circumstances are in the Hands of THE ONE WHO can heal you, THE ONE WHO can deliver you, and THE ONE WHO has set you free!

Come on faith family.
Let us align & agree.....
It's
in
YOUR
P-R-A-I-S-E!!!!

  - Marilyn








Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 34:1 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 

Psalm 145:1-3 - David's Psalm of praise. I will extol thee, my GOD, O king; and I will bless thy name forever and ever. Every day will I bless thee, and I will praise thy name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. 


Psalm 146:1-2 - Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being. 

Psalm 148:1-5 - Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created.


Faith Believers,
I pray that the peace of Jesus will flood your soul and destroy any fears holding you back so the vision He has given you will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment