Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Expect the Unexpected... (5.13.20)




My Child,
Expect the unexpected, for I Will lead you on a path that you have not known, nor could you have imagined. 

Yield to My Holy Spirit, and I Will show you things, and reveal that which has been hidden from your eyes.  So often, too many of you tend to look at the negative things in your lives.  Too many of you start counting your problems, and neglect to be thankful for your blessings. I Want you to learn to look forward to the future, with great expectations.

I Am your very Present Help in times of trouble.  Seek Me for the answers you need to resolve difficult issues.  No matter what your current situation dictates - look forward, and expect Me to answer your prayers; for I Have only good things in store for you.  


Knowing this, why not expect Me to open the way
     and perform miracles in your life?

Stop worrying and start believing! 
Believe - that by My Son's Stripes, you are healed.
Believe - and expect a change in your finances.
Believe - and expect Me to do what you think is
     impossible.  Remember with Me, ALL things
     are possible.

Whatever comes your way - seek My Face, call upon My Name and expect to hear Me Say, “Here I Am.”  My Child, I Say to you - expect it.  Expect to see Me perform miracles in your life.


Now, do not stagger at what I Have promised you; but be strong in faith, and expect things to work out for your good. 

Give Me the Glory and trust Me,
     for I Am for you
     and I Am with you.

I Am the Lord your God. 
Your Father.






READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 65:24 - And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not

Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men, it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible. 

Romans 4:20 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD;

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 


James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Faith Believers,
There is nothing you will face today that GOD can't
     bring you through. 
So, let your faith be bigger than your fears. 
  - Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment