Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Suddenly...... (5.5.20)



My Child,
Do not be weary in well doing. 

You should know by now that your blessings will not come without the enemy tempting you to give up.  Therefore, you must stand on My Word, no matter what circumstances come your way.  You are too close to your blessings to become weary and give up. 

Hold on to My Promises. 
Stand firm and wait.
And as you wait, do not doubt My Word.

Instead, wait, expecting Me to show up and move in your life and your situations… and SUDDENLY, I Will.

 
Listen closely to My Words; for SUDDENLY, they will jump off the page and grab hold of your Spirit.  Then, you will truly understand and you will truly know that everything I Have, belongs to you.  

Therefore, faint not at the tribulations which come your way.  Instead, stand up, and press your way past the weariness. Rise up from your bed of affliction, and speak out these words to your Spirit - “I belong to Christ; I am an heir of Abraham, and the promises of Abraham belong to me.” 

Then SUDDENLY, it will happen.


My Child, there is power in reading My Word. And, there is even more power when you read it out loud; and allow My Word to minister to your Spirit.  

So, speak out and expect NEW life.
Speak out and expect NEW victories. 
Speak out and expect GREATER things. 

Now, rejoice I say.
Be glad and EXPECT Me to
     move SUDDENLY in your life.


Related image



Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Chronicles 29:36 - And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that GOD had prepared the people: for the thing was done suddenly.
 
Psalm 5:3 - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
 
Galatians 3:29 - And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
 
Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
 
Ephesians 3:13 - Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
 
Hebrews 6:13 - For when GOD made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,





No comments:

Post a Comment