Friday, May 8, 2020

Let God Plan Your Days (5.8.20)




My Child, 
When you started your day today, whose agenda did you have in mind?

Was it My Agenda you followed, or was it yours? 

Did you start the day out, seeking Me first; or did you get up thinking about all the things you had to get done? I Know that for some of you, your daily chores were on your mind. However, did those of you with chores on your mind, ever think how much better your day would be if you asked Me to order your steps; or if you committed your day into My Hands?

This day, I Ask you to let go of your plans; and be sensitive to the leading and direction of My Holy Spirit, and the things that I Want you to do. It is with Me, and through Me, that you will accomplish so much more because I Can redeem the time for you. 

With Me leading and guiding you, there is nothing you won’t be able to achieve.

Lay down your burdens and pick up My Son's Yoke, for His Yoke is easy and His Burden is so much lighter than yours.

Therefore, seek Me first, allow Me to plan your days and watch everything else fall into place.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:23 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Matthew 11:30 - For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 




No comments:

Post a Comment