Thursday, May 7, 2020

God Created You.... BEAUTIFUL! (5.7.20)



My Child,
I Believe that you may not fully realize how beautiful you are. 

Others look at your outward appearance, and judge you by your beauty.  However, when I Look at you, I See beyond what their mere eyes can see.  As a groom looks at his bride when she enters the church, so do I Look upon you each day.  A groom sees so much more than his beautiful lady walking in.  He sees the love, joy, and a part of Me that I Created - just for him.  This is how I See you - marvelously and wonderfully made, by Me.  There are times even I Marvel at how wonderfully you were made.  And how precious you are to Me.   


Embrace who I Am, as My Hand continues to shape and mold you to look more like Me. 

It is who you are, in Me, that makes you so beautiful.  That is why it is so important for you to continue to draw near to Me.  I Know that sometimes this transition can be a little difficult. However, just as a bride prepares for her wedding day - and goes through various processes for that special moment - you too, will encounter processes that will take you through many things, as I Transition you for My Glory. 

Each transition is so important, for it will bring you more into My Presence; and cause you to look more like Me.

So, come My Beautiful Child..... 

I Want to remind you of how beautiful you are to Me. 
I Want you to feel My Touch upon your face. 
I Want you to know what true beauty is.

True beauty is not something you can put on every day.  True beauty is what I Gave you, when I Created you.  Let no one change or define who are; and let no one change who I Created you to be.


You are beautiful.
I Created you beautifully.

Do not ever forget that. 








READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Genesis 1:26 - And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth.

1 Samuel 16:7 - But Jehovah said to Samuel, Do not look on his face, nor on his height, because I have refused him. For He does not see as man sees. For man looks on the outward appearance, but Jehovah looks on the heart.

Psalm 17:8 - Keep me as the pupil, the daughter of the eye; hide me under the shadow of Your wings,

Psalm 139:14 - I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are marvelous and my soul knows it very well.

Romans 10:15 - And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things!"

Hebrews 10:22 - let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies having been washed with pure water. 



No comments:

Post a Comment