Sunday, May 31, 2020

Stored Up Blessings (5.31.20)




My Child,
Oh, your stored up Blessings are on the way to you. 


Yes, the Blessings I’ve Prepared for you are coming upon you. 

Now, tune the eyes of your heart to see them arrive.  Look up to the sky, as Elijah did, and see the cloud forming in the distance. Look up and see how it is forming even now. My Child, look up and let your heart rejoice; for ahead of you lies a Season of Blessings. Have I Not Said it, and will I Not Do it?

My Child, I Have already declared your beginning and ending, so do not allow the past - or anything - to interfere with My Plans for your life. Continue to be patient and surrender all to Me.  Rest in Me. It is the right thing to do.  It is good for you, and for those around you.  Hold fast to the Words I Have Spoken over your life; and do not try to manipulate anything. The words you've spoken and the actions you've taken have been led by Me, in My Ways and in My Wisdom.

It is time for the coming of your Blessings.  


Prepare to receive your stored up Blessings, by rejoicing and praising Me - right now. Begin to look for the manifestation of Special Miracles to occur in your life.

You are set to prosper!! 
Therefore, get your 'praise on. ' 


And get ready to receive your Stored-Up Blessings.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall sprout; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert. 

Psalm 31:19 - Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men! 

Luke 12:32 - Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Luke 21:28 - And when these things begin to happen, then look up and lift up your heads, for your redemption draws near. 

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard," nor has it entered into the heart of man, "the things which GOD has prepared for those who love Him."

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering (for He is faithful who promised), 




No comments:

Post a Comment