Wednesday, May 27, 2020

God Loves You (5.27.20)


My Child,
I Want to remind you of the Love I Have in My Heart for you. I Loved you before you came into this world. It was My Love for you that moved Me to send My Son, to lay down His Life, so that you could have eternal life. It is My Love for you that moves Me each day to pour My Blessings upon your life, so that you may have Life more abundantly.
 
It is this same Love for you that causes Me to ask, “Why do you come to Me for help, but then some of you do not believe, in your heart, that I Will answer? Remember, I Told you -  'just because I do not answer on your time, does not mean it is not yours.'"
 
There are times that My Love for you will come with strong and clear directions, to help you understand why My Blessings are delayed; and My Love will also supply the strength you need, to hold on. My Love for you has built-in patience, and I Want your Love for Me to have the same. My Heart is filled with so much Love for you.
 
Just come to Me, and all will be made clear. I Am right here. My love for you will never change, no matter what you do. 
 
This day, enter into My Presence with gladness. 
Embrace My Love, and who I Am. 
I Am your Heavenly Father. 
 
You will never be able to comprehend how much I Love you, so just know that I Love you so much, and Love Me in return.
 
 

 
 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 
 
John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. 
 
John 15:9 - As the Father has loved Me, so I have loved you; continue in My love. 
 
James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing
 
Isaiah 55:8-9 - For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, says Jehovah. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment