Friday, May 1, 2020

God Shall Give the Increase (5.1.20)

My Child,
I Have given you great and precious promises, and My Word is always true - for I Am not a man that I Can lie.  Do not lose heart or give up.  Discouragement will kill faith and may keep you from receiving all My Blessings.  

Stand strong and be faithful.  

Many Spiritual Seeds - that have been planted in your heart - are still taking root, and have yet to spring up and bring forth a harvest.  That does not mean that they will not produce; it means that they are still alive, but have not yet come to fruition.  

Refuse to allow the weeds of this world to choke out the promises I Have given you.  Refuse to allow the weeds of this world to make those promises unfruitful.  Watch over what has been planted and I Shall give the increase.

Do not let the enemy intimidate you any longer.  Be not afraid. Stand strong on My Word and let the enemy know who you are.

Forget about the mistakes.
Forget about those who have hurt you.
And forget about the things that have
     discouraged you in times past. 

Stand strong on My Word, and let the enemy know who you are. Move ahead with courage, boldness, and know - beyond the shadow of a doubt - that I Am with you.  Continue to fight the good fight of faith, and My Promises shall spring forth at the appointed time.

Stop thinking that you may not make it through this trial because too much time has passed. 

You must keep your mind focused on Me and not the circumstances that surround you.  Even though you may not feel full of faith, do not stop speaking faith.  Do not allow the thoughts from the enemy to overshadow the promises that I Have spoken to your heart. 

Keep speaking Words of Faith. 
Keep watering those seeds, and watch
     what blossoms out of what I Planted.

My Promises have been planted.
Water them.
And I Shall do the increasing.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Leviticus 26:3-4 - If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 

Psalm 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Isaiah 55:10-11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 

Matthew 13:22 - Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.

1 Corinthians 3:6 - I have planted, Apollos watered; but GOD gave the increase. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment