Sunday, May 3, 2020

Get Ready for an Important Breakthrough..... (5.3.20)




My Child,
Get ready for an important breakthrough in the situations that some of you have been struggling with for at least the past nine months.  Many of you have learned some important lessons, including what not to do. 

You have been prepared for this time; and it is time to quickly step out in faith - and move. You will know what to do, as I Have trained you to follow the Voice - My Still Small Voice - behind you.

Keep your eyes fixed and your heart focused;
     and trust Me, as you step out.

You are ready. 

Now is the time - for you to step forward, in great faith, to do what I Am calling you to.

Now is the time - when you can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel; for suddenly a light will dawn and I Will give you fresh revelation that will bring you to a new level of understanding and freedom. 

Watch for answers that will solve
     difficult problems. 

This is the important breakthrough you
     have been waiting for.

 




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 5:3 - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Psalm 57:7 - My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. 

Mark 12:11 - This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment