Sunday, June 21, 2020

Be Weary No More (6.21.20)

Faith Believers,
The following #word may not apply to everyone. However, I know there are some who have been feeling unsettled for quite a while.  Crying out to GOD. 

Some - perhaps many of you - are weary, exhausted, and don’t know if you can go on much longer.  Everything has been swirling around you, and some of you feel  like, if GOD doesn't do something soon, it may not be possible for you to continue. Yet deep inside, you know that you cannot give up, because GOD promised to never leave you nor forsake you.
What you need is A Word from the Lord. I pray that this Word will bring healing and deliverance to those of you with a weary soul.

  -  Marilyn

Listen to the Lord's Still Small Voice




My Child,
I Am about to bring My Great Stability into your life.

There are times and seasons for great change.

These changes have not always been comfortable for you. However, you looked to Me and cried out to Me....  And now I Am about to bring Great Stability into your life.

I Am going to bring you into a new place of relationships
     and intimacy with those around you.
I Am going to bless you with favor from others.
I Am going to give you a season of rest, peace,
     and prosperity.

You will be able to sing "It is well with my soul," for I Will make your soul very well.

I Will continue to watch over you; continue to guard
     your path and continue to provide your needs.
I Will meet you in new and unexpected ways.

I Am bringing My Quiet, Abundant, Exceeding Joy into your life.

You will see victory in many of the areas where you have been crying out to Me.  Because I Am with you, always with you, and not against you. I Will answer long-standing prayers, things that you have been asking for - and I Have been working on.  I Have been doing a great work in your family, and I will bring about the peace that you have been seeking Me for, in your relationships.

I Have been listening, Child.
And I Have been busy, at work.
And soon you will see the fruits of Our Labor.

Right now, right this very minute, I Am continuing to plant, water and nurture Seeds of Love and Unforgiveness in your heart and the hearts of others. I Am watering this Seed with My Love.  I Am bringing you forth, as one out of the darkness, into a great light. You have already been, and will continue to, come forth surrounded by My Peace and clothed in My Righteousness.

Right now, I Am going to bring you into a season of peace and rest.

I Am going to bring stability into your life.
You will be established in My Peace.

Be ye weary no more.
It is well.
Be weary no more.


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand, there are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 18:17-19 - He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me because he delighted in me.

Isaiah 17:11 - In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish:

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing:

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, who can be against us? 

1 Corinthians 15:57 - But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.


Faith Believers,

I pray the peace of Jesus
will flood your soul and
destroy any fears
holding you back.

So that the vision
He has given you,
will come to pass.

  -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment