Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Just BREATHE....... (6.16.20)

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO
STRENGTHEN AND COMFORT YOU
AS YOU WALK WITH THE LORD





Fellow Faith Believers,
With all that is going on today, 
I want to remind you to stop.
Remember Who Is in control and.......
JUST BREATHE



My Child,

It is 3 am. 
You cannot sleep. 
You look to Me. 
And you ask, and wonder why? 

What’s going on? 
What’s the reason that I Am
     going through all this? 

I Say to you to, 'Breathe.  Stop.  And – JUST BREATHE...'

I Realize that the enemy has fought many of you; and some of you feel like you're beginning to sink. Child, Child, My Beautiful Child - you know that he has no power.  But still, it affects you.  I Say to you to 'breathe - Just Breathe.....'

You are with Me. 
You are with Me. 
You are with Me.  And there is NO WAY that any of his tactics will stop you.  


You will go on.  
You will push through.  
And you will be successful. 

And when the enemy thinks he has you, at that very moment, at that very second - I Shall show up, on the scene; and the enemy shall be caught in a whirlwind of confusion.  The very thing the enemy thought would take you down, shall take him out.  And raise you up.  I Say to you My Child, to 'breathe - JUST Breathe!'

I Have called you to be a leader. 
I Have called you to be a leader. 
I Have called you to be a leader.  And you are in, with Me, all the way.  The word 'failure' must never be in your Spirit.  Because you don’t have time to quit and nothing is a failure.  A lesson, yes.  A failure, no.  


All you have to do is stand strong on My Word, Child, hold on and 'breathe - JUST Breathe!!'

I Say to you to breathe,  JUST Breathe!!

Breathe, JUST Breathe......






Read and Meditate on God's Word
Proverbs 3:24-26 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken. 
 
Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
 
Matthew 11:28-30  - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 
 
John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

1 Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment