Friday, June 26, 2020

#JesusSays..... WAIT. (6.26.20)

Wait on Me, Beloved.

And I Will open doors. 
And make a way.  
 
There are things that you just cannot 'push through' at this moment.  Just because some things didn’t happen when you expected them to happen, does not mean that those very same things will never come to pass.  Some of you must learn to be patient, and wait for the right time, before moving ahead.  
 
Let go of everything that may be trying to hold you back, and wait on Me, as you run this race with patience, persistence and perserverance. Trust Me that the right time will come. 

I Am asking you to look past the natural, and look to Me, your Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ; for I Am the Author and Finisher of your faith. The Work that My Father & I Started in you, We Are sure to complete. 
 
Look unto Me and stagger not at My Promises through unbelief, but be strong in faith. Timing is everything, so quietly carry out All Instructions, as the Holy Spirit leads you.  Call on My Name, and give My Father His due praise, this day; and surely you will have the Victory.

Wait on Me.
Do not force the issue.
Do not try to make something happen to please others. 

Be patient.
I Am the only One for Whom you should be
     concerned about pleasing.
And a few of the key ways to please Me are: a) to have faith and b) let Patience do her work in your life.   
 
Many of you have heard the old adage, "good things come to those who wait."  This is true for you at this time. I Have spoken it, My Father Has already Ordained it.  Shall I Not do it?  Has The Father Not willed it?  Yes, it shall come to pass.  Yes, it will be done.
 
Therefore, do not force anything to happen,
     but wait on Me.
Wait I Say....
Wait.
 
 


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should repent. Has He said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good? 

Psalm 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Romans 4:20 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; 

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 

Hebrews 12:1-2 - Therefore since we also are surrounded with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily besets us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right of the throne of GOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment