Thursday, June 4, 2020

Do Not Fear, You Will Make It (6.4.20)



My Child,
Why do you fear?  


I Have proven Myself over and over.  Cast that spirit of fear off of you, it does not belong to Me.  I Never gave you a spirit of fear. I Have given you a Spirit of Power, Love and a Sound Mind.  Remember the gifts that I Have already imparted in you - and use them.  USE THEM....

Yes, I Know you are under pressure.  Please do not forget, that I Am with you. I Will not let the waters overtake you. No, they will not overflow thee.  

In My Son, Christ Jesus, you can do all things. You are more than a conqueror. I Am strengthening your inner Spirit man by My Holy Spirit; and I Am keeping you, so that you will not faint at the tribulations that come your way. 

For some of you, your flesh may want you to give up; however, it is My Holy Spirit within, telling you that you will live and not die!  Yes, I Am carrying you right now.  However, I Am teaching your hands how to war and your fingers how to fight.  Because what you are going through is for My Glory. 

Yes, you are going to make it!

Rise, My Child, and command that which is troubling you to leave IN MY NAME!!! 

No matter how intense the fire may get, you will not be burned, the flames will not come near you.  You are covered with the blood of My Son, Jesus Christ!  I AM, HE IS, WE ARE your protection.

I Will strengthen you, and I Will keep you lifted with My Hand of Righteousness. I Will keep you rooted and grounded every step of the way.  You must know that I Am with you. I Am The One, Who has blessed you with all Spiritual Blessings in Heavenly Places. 

I Am your strength. 

Therefore, do not fear, you will make it. 

You will make it, because I Am with you!





Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Timothy 1:6-7 - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of GOD, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.  For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

1 John 4:4 - Ye are of GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you,

Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Psalm 118:17 - I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.

Romans 8:37 - No in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Isaiah 43:2 - When thou pass through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.


Faith Believers,
There is nothing you will face today
     that GOD can't bring you through. 

So, let your faith be bigger than your fears.

   -  Marilyn 



No comments:

Post a Comment