Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Wait on the Lord...... (6.2.20)



 
My Child,
I Heard you say that you are feeling like you are at a standstill. You say you cannot move forward, and it appears as if everyone else is moving on. Everyone, except you. Why are you trying to compete with everyone else? You are where I Need you to be; and you are not standing still. 

You cannot begin to imagine what is happening in the spirit realm for you to take the next step.

Nothing is standing still.
If only you could see the things
     that I Am doing for you.

Each step in this journey is significant in your walk with Me. Do not focus on your trials and tribulations; because these are only temporal. The most important thing is that you make Me your main focus. Always make your fellowship with Me, your priority. Must I Remind you to continue to seek My Kingdom, the Kingdom of God, first? Of course not, you know this already.

Wait for Me.
I Know what I Am doing.

Wait until you clearly hear My Voice.

You are living in perilous times, where any move you make will be important. Therefore, you must not allow your flesh to rise and dictate your moves. the enemy is waiting for you to act in the flesh. Remember that which is of the flesh will surely die and come to naught.

Stay prayerful and wait on Me. 

I Am always right on time.






Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD

Psalm 37:34 - Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Psalm 39:7 - And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Psalm 52:9 - I will praise thee forever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Isaiah 40:31 -  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.




No comments:

Post a Comment