Monday, June 29, 2020

Difficult Situations (6.29.20)

 
My Child,
Do not think that I Am not aware of your situation.
You are always before Me.
Not a single one of your tears escapes Me.
I Love you.

Therefore, I say to you, dry your tears, wash your face, and put on My Garments of Praise.

These Garments are meant to be worn at all times, not just when things are good in your life. When you become a person of worship and continuous praise, you’ll see My Glory come forth, in the midst of every difficult situation. Just as I Caused the sun to stand still for Joshua, I Am bringing stillness to the storm raging around those who praise and worship Me continuously.

Keep your mind fixed on Me, so that you will know when I Am moving, and you will be able to go forth in My Power. In this world, you will encounter a season of tribulations; but that does not mean that it will also be a season of defeat. 


Stop expecting the worse, each time something happens. Instead, be prepared for Me to show up on your behalf and give you Victory. 

Stand and use My Name; and you will see your enemy fall before your face. You will see My Glory and My Victory surrounding you.  And your difficult situation, will become a thing of the past.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 56:8 - Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 

Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. 

Hebrews 4:16 - Therefore let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. 


Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus
will flood your soul and
destroy any fears holding you back;
so that the vision He has given you
will come to pass.

  -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment