Tuesday, June 23, 2020

God Is Bringing You Out of the Valley (6.23.20)





My Child,
So many, too many, of My People (My Children) are wandering around in the valley of decision, unsure of which way to go.  Some of you have been positioned at the fork in the road for too long.


I Am now moving upon you to change your position, to change your assignment, and to bring you out of that valley. 

I Will never allow you to stay in a place of testing forever.  No, I WILL bring you through it.  That means I Will be right by your side, leading you through those rough places. I Promised never to leave you nor forsake you.  I Keep My Word.
I Know, at times, it may seem that some of you cannot sense My Presence; that some of you feel as thought I Am not there; and that some of you may be feeling like I Do not seem to care about the trials and tribulations that you, and others, go through.  But know this, I Have ALWAYS been right by your side, guiding you through your valley.  

I Am going before you to make every
     crooked place straight.
I Am bringing you through the Red Seas
     in your life.
I Am moving you from where you think you
     want to be, to the place you need to be…
     to your destiny.  

I Have Created & gone before you; My Son has gone before you; My Holy Spirit is currently walking with you - and We Have prepared the way.  However, I Need you to walk in the path that I Have Ordained.  That I Have Anointed. I Need you to take hold of My Word, and come out of your valley of captivity, as I Cover you in the Precious Blood of My Son, Jesus. 

Press in and persevere - until you have complete Victory. 

DO NOT STOP until you have COMPLETE VICTORY!!  

My Son Has already paid the price, on the Cross, for your breakthrough.  So, pick up your Cross and follow Me; and do not fear the battle. Do not run from the battle.  Do not avoid the battle.  Run toward the battle.  Embrace the battle.  For the battle is not yours, it is Mine.  And this battle is already won.

It is time for My Children to STAND UP and take their rightful place in My Kingdom, both here in Heaven and on Earth.

Only then, will there be complete breakthrough
     and victory in your life.
Only then, will you live a victorious life.
Only then, will you walk in My Holy Spirit,
     as I Prepare you to do Signs and Wonders,
     (more mighty than My Son) in My Name. 


Trust Me, My Child, I Am bringing you out of the valley.

Prepare.

Get Ready.
Be Ready.
Stay Ready.

For this is My Time.
And the time is...
NOW!!




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 31:8 - The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."
 
1 Samuel 17:47 - And everyone assembled here will know that the LORD rescues his people, but not with sword and spear. This is the LORD's battle, and he will give you to us!"
 
Isaiah 40:4 - Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the crooked places shall be made level, and the rough places smooth;

Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of bronze, and cut asunder the bars of iron:







No comments:

Post a Comment