Thursday, June 11, 2020

Why Give Up?!?! To Be Clear, Giving Up Won't Accomplish Anything..... (6.11.20)


A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT
TO COMFORT AND STRENGTHEN YOU
AS YOU WALK WITH THE LORD





Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD, thy GOD is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Luke 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD


Beloved,
Oh, I Know it is difficult for some of you right now. 
And I See ALL that you are going through. 
But you must not give up. 

It will accomplish nothing if you do. 

I hung, bled, and died on the Cross; so that you might have My Strength and My Unshakeable Faith, in such a time as this.  For such a time as this.  Do not despair, for you are not going through this alone.  

I Am aware of all that you are going through. 
And I Assure you that I have heard your cries
     and seen your tears. 

Hold on Beloved.  Do NOT give up.  For nothing is too hard for Me.  And nothing is too hard for My Father.  Our Father.

For some of you, I See how heavy your heart is, and the weight you are carrying is far too much for you.  Cast your burdens upon Me.  Give it all to Me.  And seek My Face.  I Say that again.  Give it ALL to Me.  And SEEK My Face.  

I Will lead you through this valley. But you must release those things that you have struggled against.  Those things that you have tried, but cannot change.  You must lay them at My Feet.  The very Feet that were nailed to that Cross on Calvary.  Release it.  Give it to Me.  Lay those struggle things at My Feet.  

Know that I Am your strength, and that I Can provide all that you need. I Will be there when others turn away.  I Have been there when they have left you all alone.  I Will be there when you cannot be there for yourself. And I Was there, all along, in those moments when you did not have the capacity to be there for yourself.  

There is nothing too hard for Me, Beloved.

Now lift your face unto the hills from whence cometh your help and KEEP MOVING.  Stand strong on My Word, and let the enemy know WHO you are AND WHOSE you are. You are My Chosen One, Beloved.  You are a Child of the Most High GOD, Our Father. You are victorious because I Am victorious within you. You are victorious because I claimed ALL victory when I Died on that Cross.  

Do not let anyone - not man or beast nor the enemy - intimidate you any longer.  Be not afraid.  Move ahead with My Courage, My Boldness, and know - beyond the shadow of a doubt - that I Am with you. 

And REMEMBER,
   IF YOU GIVE UP,
   IT WON’T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING.





~ My Prayer Confession ~
Heavenly Father, 
Thank You for teaching me that giving up won't accomplish anything.
Oh Father GOD, I know that there is nothing too hard for You.  
I know that there is nothing too hard for Your Son, Jesus Christ.


And because of You, I Can press my way through the storm.  

In my heart, I know that I do not have to - and that I should not
     want to - fight this battle on my own.
Help me never to forget that you are ALWAYS with me.

No matter how I may feel or what I may see, help me never to
    forget that I cannot fight these battles alone.


When the load gets too heavy, I must remember that I can
     come to You and cast my cares upon You. 

Thank you GOD for caring for me.

Thank you Jesus for caring for me.
Thank you Holy Spirit for caring for me.


In the Mighty Name of Your Son Jesus, I pray,

Amen


Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul,
and destroy any fears holding you back;
so that the vision He has given to you,
will come to pass.
  -  Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment