Friday, June 19, 2020

F A I T H (6.19.20)

My Child,
Do not delay any longer, My Child. 


My Child.
My Child.

Do not let anything hinder you from moving forward in your walk with Me.  

Don’t you think it is time (and for some, well overdue) that you stop talking about having faith and start walking by faith? 

Please stop allowing your faith to lie dormant.  What good is it for you to have faith, and not use it?  Do not postpone another moment, wondering whether I Will do what I Have promised. 

Be strong and of good courage, as you face challenges of this world. I Said in My Word that your walk with me would not be easy, and when you are tested beyond anything you can imagine you must have faith in Me and My Word. 

Step out in obedience and I Will move on your behalf, and bless you. 

Remember, in those moments when your faith in Me may begin to waver, come to Me - in prayer - and I Will give you My Peace, My Direction, My Wisdom and Great Rest. There is nothing this world can do to you, without coming through Me First. 

Yes, I Allow certain things to happen in the lives of those that love Me; but through it all, I Will never take My Hands off of you. Never.  Ever.  And for My Children that are called, you know this, because My Word says so - over and over again; but too many of you have forgotten or are not paying attention to the stories and lessons in My Word.   You must go through a refining period.  Every one of My Chosen and Called Children have gone through a refining period.  So that I Can mold you into a beautiful, powerful, Holy Vessel to be used for the Glory of My Kingdom. 

Trust and believe that I Love you.
And I Will never leave you. 
I Will dispatch My Angels to surround you.
And keep you.

From all harm.
Always.
My Child.  

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Judges 18:9 - And they said, Arise, that we may go up against them: for we have seen the land, and, behold, it is very good: and are ye still? be not slothful to go, and to enter to possess the land.

Romans 12:11 - Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

James 2:18  - Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

James 2:26 - For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.




No comments:

Post a Comment