Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stand Firm in Hope (6.10.20)

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO
STRENGTHEN AND COMFORT YOU
AS YOU WALK WITH THE LORD







My Child,
For some of you, you see no hope. However, My Word says that I Have a hope and a future for you. I do not lie.

Come to Me, My Children.
I Want to speak to you.
I Want to reveal My Heart to you.
I Want to give you hope.

This is the day of change, great change, and I Do not want you to grieve for the past; but to enter into a new hope, in Me. Trust Me to provide for your every need. Trust Me to lift you up and out of despair.

I Want you to decide, in your heart, to live for Me.

I Have asked that you be willing to lay down your life for the sake of My Gospel. As you lay down your life, you will enter into new life. 

When you give up living for the things the world has to offer, then you are free to let Me Live through you. This is what I Am asking, on this day, that you turn your attention to Me.  That you gaze up from your troubles, and begin to see Me. When you do this, your mind will come off your negative circumstances and will be renewed with hope.

Put your trust in Me, and you will not be affected by what you see going on around you. Put your hope in Me, and I Will give you the desires of your heart. Know and understand that My Ways are high above the ways of man. I Will make a way, when man says there is no way. 

Come to Me, all who are heavy laden, and I Will give you rest from the storms that trouble you.  I, the Lord your God, Am faithful to keep My Promises. 

Therefore, My Child, let your hope be in Me. 

Trust Me to provide.
Stand firm in the hope given to you.
And do not give up.







Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 23:19 - God is not a man that He should lie, neither the son of man that He should repent. Has He said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 42:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Psalm 62:5 - My soul, be silent only to God; for my hope is from Him.

Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the purposes which I am purposing for you, says Jehovah; purposes of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.











No comments:

Post a Comment