Friday, June 12, 2020

PRAISE God, Even in the Fiery Furnace (6.12.20)

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO
STRENGTHEN AND COMFORT YOU
AS YOU WALK WITH THE LORD






My Child,
Does it seem, at the present moment, that you are going through the furnace of affliction? Are you questioning what is happening in your life? Are you looking around and wondering 'when is the fire of affliction going to die down?'
 

Indeed, I Am doing a mighty work in your life. 

the enemy of your soul is also trying to do a work to defeat you during your time of testing. he wants you to give up in this battle.  KNOW THIS - I Have equipped you for the battle.  And although it may seem like the furnace has become 'seven times hotter,' know that I AM with you in your furnace of affliction.

I Am moving on your behalf. 
And I Am working everything out.

Do not be discouraged. I Am with you, as I Was with the 3 Hebrew youths - Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego - in the furnace, during their tribulation. Be of good cheer, for I Sent My Son to overcome all that you could ever face.  


Walk as an overcomer, knowing that
     you have the victory over the enemy.

My Beautiful Child, hold your head up and do not be downcast. Instead, begin to praise and magnify My Holy Name. Praise is your secret weapon.  Praise and worship are the liberating force that will set you free from every trick of the enemy. Worship Me, right in the midst of your fiery furnace.  Sing praises unto My Name. Yes, praise your way out of your troubles; and deliverance will come forth.

Praise Me in the Spirit, and it shall elevate you above the furnace of your affliction; and bring peace to restore your soul. Ask Me, daily, for My Holy Spirit to rule over your mind; and you will feel the presence of My Holy Spirit arise in your heart. 


So, praise Me in the midst of your fiery furnace.  And the plans that the enemy had to destroy you, will work out for your good. 

I Will have the Last Word in your life.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Daniel 3:25 - He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of GOD.

Psalm 42:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in GOD: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Psalm 146:2 - While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my GOD while I have any being.



No comments:

Post a Comment