Thursday, November 12, 2020

Those Troubled Hearts (11.12.20)


Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. - John 14:27
 
My Child,
Some of you are going through something that is troubling your heart. I Can See how this situation has disturbed even your quiet time with Me.  Some of you do not know how to return to the peacefulness you had before the trouble all started.

 
My Child, why have you allowed trouble to invade your Spirit in this way?  Did I not Promise that I Would keep you in My Perfect Peace, if you keep your mind on Me?  I Need you to go to where the Peaceful Waters are within your Spirit. Once you are there, our Angels of Peace are waiting to minister healing to your troubled heart.  

Receive the Peace I Am Pouring into your Spirit.  Your soul needs rest from all of the negative energy the enemy is trying to surround you with.

Forget about the pain of the past. 
Forget about the trials. 
Forget about every tribulation.

Just simply allow the Healing Grace of My Love to come in and minister to you.  As you forgive yourself, forgive those who have hurt you and pray for those who have allowed satan to have his way with them. 
 
Come now.
Let Us enjoy Peace together,
     as you rest in My Arms.

 
~ My Prayer Confession ~
Heavenly Father,
I thank You for the peace that I feel. 
I praise You for the joy and the love that You
      have allowed to flow through me.
Thank You, Lord for calming my troubled heart
     and for causing me to lie down beside the
     still waters as Your Peace floods my soul.
Amen
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 

Psalm 23:2 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment