Thursday, November 19, 2020

His Peace Will Calm Your Storms (11.19.20)


My Child,
I Speak Peace to you.
My Peace.
Peace.

Soon you will see a calmness come over your storms and the whirlwind of anxious thoughts and emotions that once troubled you, will cease.

Stand firm. With your feet planted firmly on My Gospel of Peace; and let not the circumstances of your day, steal your peace.

Exercise your authority, in Me; and use My Word as a defense against the attacks of the enemy.

Let My Peace become your peace.
Selah.
Let My Peace over take you.

Walk in My Perfect Love.
For in My Perfect Love there is no fear.
Only Peace.
My Perfect Peace.
Only Love.
My Perfect Love.

Receive My Peace, by faith; and use My Peace to walk through every trial that comes your way. Use My Peace to stop the thoughts from the enemy. It is not My Desire for anxious thoughts to overtake you.  Therefore, meditate upon My Word, be obedient to what My Word says, and My Peace will flood your soul. Bring your every thought, your every concern to Me, in prayer; for I Will Hear and Will Answer.

Now, stand firm and know that I Am giving you My Peace - so that My Peace will become your Peace - to calm the storm.

I Speak My Peace to you.
My Peace.



 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
 
Philippians 4:6-8 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to GOD. And the peace of GOD which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things. 

 
Ephesians 6:14-15 - Therefore stand, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. 
 
1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear, because fear has torment. He who fears has not been perfected in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment