Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Rest..... And Wait Patiently on God.... (11.24.20)


My Child,
My Word says to "Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him." However, so many of you, too many of you, My Children, are busy running to and fro, here and there; and by doing so, you don't take much time to rest.  Don't you know that you must rest and be still in order to hear My Still Small Voice?  When you are worn down, tired and worried - your hearing becomes impaired.  
 
the enemy will try to overwhelm you with different things, so much so, that you will tell yourself (and Me) that you have no time for rest.  That is not true.  the enemy will try to convince you that you must be working constantly.  And if not the enemy, you will convince yourself that you have too much to do, that you have work or errands or family to do.  But you have time for shopping, reading the newspaper, social media, Facebook, Instagram.  You have time to have that conversation with a friend or family members to talk about another, vent about your job, your spouse, your children, sometimes your church family.  Some of you are spending time in church ministries, meetings, helping others with outreach ministries.  However, I Am Calling you to set apart time to rest; set apart time to refresh your body; set aside some of that time for Me, so that you can hear from Me.

I Want you to be refreshed and be ready to move, as the Holy Spirit leads you; so when I Send you out into the world, you are prepared for The Tasks I Have Anointed you to complete. 
 
Do not be afraid to rest in Me.
Rest in Me, and wait patiently
     for My Timing. 

Draw into that place of intimacy with Me,
     for I Have good things planned for you.

I Love You.
Now, rest in Me. 
 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Genesis 2:2 - And on the seventh day GOD ended his work which he had made, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Matthew 11:28-29 - Come unto me, all ye that 
labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 

Mark 6:31 - And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat.

Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:




No comments:

Post a Comment