Saturday, November 21, 2020

Something New (11.21.20)


My Child,
I Desire to do something new in your life. 

I Have brought you to this place, at this chosen time; and although it has been long, and at times difficult, you have persevered and remained faithful to My Word. 

Because of your patience and endurance, you’ve opened the way for Me to do something new in your life.

The new things I Want to do in your life requires you to let go of the former things; and make room for the new. If your mind is wrapped up in things from the past, that will hinder your ability to see the new things that I Want to do in your life.  Therefore, do not allow the enemy to come against you with thoughts about the past, and block your vision.  he will try to stop you from seeing all that I Have for you, by reminding you of your past mistakes and past memories that bring you down or are unresolved or cause grief, pain or disruption.

My Child, let no one or anything bring condemnation into your life; and do not allow anyone to hinder you.  I Have set you free.  Therefore, rise up into this new thing, for this new thing is of Me.

I Called you. 
I Planned this path for your life. 

And although the roads at times might be a little bumpy, they are also filled with much happiness and prosperity.  For this is My Desire, to see My Children blessed with all the good things I Have for them.

Now My Child, I Encourage you to stand against every attack that has come your way.  Stand against every attack that has attempted to hinder The Path I Have chosen for you. 

If you continue to stand firm and be obedient to My Word; I Will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies and will cause them to be at peace with you. 

Oh, I Am doing something new in your life....
So prepare yourself to receive it.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Hebrews 6:15 - And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. 


Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 

Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Psalm 23:5 - Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 

Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?  I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 




No comments:

Post a Comment