Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Be Patient.... And Think On Good Things. God's Got You! (11.3.20)

My Child,
Some of you are asking why the things I Have promised you, have not come to pass? 

I Have heard your prayers, so please be encouraged and patiently wait for Me. For some of you, I AM allowing this waiting season to show you the Joy and the Enormous Power of My Calming Spirit, when you dwell in My Presence. 

Haven’t I Promised that if you seek Me, with all of your heart, you will find Me?  So, seek Me.  With all of your heart. And know that highly favored and very rich blessings are waiting for you.

Continue to fellowship with Me, regardless of how you feel. I Will send My Holy Spirit to overcome your physical being - so that peace, love, laughter, and faith will allow you to rest
contently and trusting in My Arms.

And yes, you are right.  All that some of you have asked for has not come to pass.  Why?  My Child, I Have far more to give you than you have asked Me to Give.  I Would not have you to settle for less.  So, while you are waiting for Me to bring My Promises to pass, do these things: Meditate on My Word and be thankful for what I Have already done in your life. 

Allow your mind to be at total peace. 
At a peace that surpasses all understanding.

Think on good things.
Be thankful.
Trust Me.
Knowing, in your heart, that I Will
     exceed all expectations.

I Am going to Bless you with so many
     things that you did not expect.

I Love you.
I Got you.
Be Patient.
I AM God.
And I Got this! 

 
 

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 105:4-5 - Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.  Remember his marvelous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; 

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 

Jeremiah 29:13 - And ye shall seek me, and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 


Philippians 4:8-9 - Finally, my brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honest, whatever things are right, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue and if there is any praise, think on these things. Do those things which you have also learned and received and heard and seen in me. And the GOD of peace shall be with you.

Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.


Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 

James 1:4 - But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment