Sunday, November 22, 2020

STAND & Quit Being Discouraged!!! (11.22.20)



My Child,
Many of My Children are troubled and discouraged because, for reason, some of you somehow feel disconnected from Me.

However, I Say to you, do not be troubled, and do not allow anxiety to torment you any longer. Instead, rise up with new faith, for indeed it is a new season and a new day in your life. Come and sit at My Feet as you spend quality time in My Presence.

Bring all your concerns before Me. Bring them to Me in prayer; and I Will teach you how to fight the good fight of faith.

Come to Me and allow My Mercy and My Goodness to pour out My Fresh Anointing upon you. Allow My Spirit to wash away any and all the disappointment, the discouragement, and the hopelessness some of you may be feeling.  Allow My Spirit to renew you, to encourage you, and to deliver you from the powers of darkness.


Come. 
Hear My Voice.
And listen, as I Reveal to you
     signs and wonders.

Do these things, then you will see clearly the direction that you should go. Be prayerful and watch for those things that I Shall show you. Know that I Am pouring out unusual signs and wonders among My People, as I Provide all of your needs. I Will keep you steadfast on the path of righteousness and I Will cause you to know Me better than you do now.


So, put aside all hopelessness, discouragement, worry, and anxiety.

Come and be One with Me.  And do not be deterred, nor dissuaded, by the work of the enemy anymore. satan and his minions have no power over you at all!  he has no power at all because all power was commanded by My Son when He Gave His Life, died and rose on the third day. Rebuke the enemy and his minions, for they must flee when My Word - The Word of GOD - is spoken!  the enemy and his minions cannot stand in My Presence, nor in the Presence of My People.  My Holy Spirit will make the enemy flee, in the Mighty Name of My Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Now STAND.
And and quit being discouraged!

 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Job 4:3-6 - Behold, you have instructed many, and you have strengthened the weak hands. Your words have upheld him who was stumbling, and you have made firm the feeble knees. But now it has come to you, and you are impatient; it touches you, and you are dismayed. Is not your fear of GOD your confidence, and the integrity of your ways your hope? 

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 
 
Hebrews 2:4 - GOD also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will. 

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need
.


No comments:

Post a Comment