Monday, November 16, 2020

The Battle In Your Mind (11.16.20)



My Child,
The battle in your mind is simply a spiritual attack to produce fear and anxiety.  Therefore, you cannot (and should not) fight it in your natural strength.  It is a battle that must be fought in the spirit.  This kind of spiritual attack is designed to take your mind off My Work and to cause you to do things pleasing to the flesh.  This kind of spiritual attack will cause some of you to try and take matters into your own hands, instead of seeking Me.

I Ask you to be faithful and continue with what I Have called you to do.  Remember, I Said to seek the Kingdom first; and everything else shall be added unto you.  So pray - and fear not; because I Am with you. 

My Heart is seeking only those who diligently seek Me,
     and who will serve Me with all their being.   

Precious One, allow Me to show you the areas where the enemy has led you to 'rely on your own strength and operate in your own capabilities,' instead of relying on Me.  Then confess these fears and anxieties to Me. 

I Will forgive your unbelief. 
I Will heal your wounds.
And I Will close all the open doors
     the enemy is using to access
     your mind.

I Will reassure you of Who I Am.
And you will see how faithful I Am.  


Oh, turn to Me, and I Will fill your mind with My Peace, in the midst of what seems like perilous times.

Be of good cheer.
Keep your mind on Me.
And do not be afraid. 

I Will be with you - and together we will win the battle that is going on, not only in the spiritual realm, but also the battle in your mind.



Read and Meditate on God's Word 
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD. 

Philippians 4:7-8 - And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment