Sunday, November 29, 2020

Stand On What You Know Is True (11.29.20)




My Child,
You have gone through so much.
And your journey has been long.

But please do not quit.

Do not allow the enemy to cause you to change your confession of faith. Believe in Me, My Child.  For you have come this far, trusting in My Name; and I have never abandoned you, never failed you, never left your side, never stopped rooting for you.  So do not throw the towel in now. Have the patience to endure, as you stand faithfully on My Word, the Word of GOD.
 
This particular trial that you are going through has a purpose in your life.

I have told you, nothing happens to you by chance. What you are facing today may not be of your own doing; but never the less I Allowed it for My Purpose, My Plan.  And for some of you, now, it is trying your faith. Do not give up. Do not doubt that I Will provide the things I Have promised you. 
 
The things that some of you are going through today, will be a blessing to you and others. I Am Faithful.  And I Will never forget how you endured.  Believing in Me to deliver you, and bless you.

Stand
on My Word.
And refuse to give in to doubt!
Do not let the enemy win.

Having done all that you can, just stand.  And be confident that I Am with you. Ask of Me, knowing that I Will answer.

No matter how long it takes,
     wait on Me.
I Will answer!

Trust in Me, but remember My Child, your timing is not My Timing. I Will bring everything forward according to the plans I Have for your life.







READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 

Hebrews 10:22-23 - Let us draw near to GOD with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 


Hebrews 10:35 - Cast not away, therefore, your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward.




No comments:

Post a Comment