Thursday, November 5, 2020

Stand! Pray! And Be Blessed!!! (11.5.20)



My Child,
Don’t you dare allow yourself to give in to discouragement, heaviness, or to be overcome by evil. 

Come dwell with Me.  Let Me Break every chain that has bound you.  Overcome evil with good. Stand and pray, with confidence, in My Ability to answer your every prayer. Put away all complaints, and pray.  Pray, expecting your prayers to be answered. 
 
I Am Not a man that I Should lie. 
Nor a son of man that I Would
     change My Mind.

the enemy is seeking ways to distract many of you, by clouding your mind with doubt and confusion. Rest assured, I Know ALL his tricks, and tho sometimes you forget - so do you.  his tricks have not  changed. Always remember that, his tricks have not changed.  Therefore, you should know not only what to do; but you should also know, with absolutely no doubt, that you have nothing to fear.

COME BOLDLY before My Throne -
     the Throne of Grace and Mercy. 
COME BOLDLY
and seek My Face. 
COME BOLDLY and immerse yourself
     in My Word.
COME BOLDLY and stand on My Word. 
Literally STAND ON My Word.  

Start claiming, as My Son showed you, by example, through My Word - "My Will Be done on earth as it is in Heaven," and watch Me Move according to My Word.  Watch Me Move according to My Will and My Wisdom.  Seek and discern those things that are My Will for you, at all times.

It is time My Child.
It is time to break away from
     all that held you captive,
     for so long.
For far too long....

Come now. 

Take your rightful place beside Me.

Stand on My Word.

My Beautiful, Beloved Child - Be blessed, according to My Riches, in glory.

Stand NOW and ask, so that you can receive ALL that you need.

No longer shall you be on the "outside looking in." 

Knock and I Will open countless doors for you.
And not just any door, but the doors which will lead to blessings.
And not just your blessings, but blessings for generations to come.
For through you and your blessings, more of the world will come
     to know Me.
More of the world will be blessed.
More will come to truly know Me, My Son, My Holy Spirit, My Glory,
     My Love, My Power and My Promises.
And through you, My Child; many - many more than you'll ever know
     - will also be blessed.


 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD. 

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 

 
There is nothing you will face today
     that GOD can't bring you through. 
So, let your faith be bigger
     than your fears. 
  -  Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment