Monday, November 9, 2020

Lift Up Your Eyes! Stop Looking Down! Just Look UP!!! (11.9.20)


My Child,
Lift up your eyes!

My Beloved, lift up your eyes!

You have been looking down for too long. 
Preoccupied with the troubles of this world.

Now, for some of you, your souls have quietly accepted that this is the way it is going to be.  And for some of you, you’ve given up on the Promises - MY PROMISES - that I Have already spoken over your life.

Some of you have allowed your soul to become oppressed and entangled in the world, or in the enemy’s traps, or in the words and thoughts and attitudes of others (who should have no say so, no voice, in your life); all while you continue to fight this battle in your own strength.


But right now, I tell you - RIGHT NOW - lift up your eyes and know where your help comes from. Right now!

Let go of the things below. 
Let go of the things of the world, that matter not.
Let go of anything that does not bring joy or peace.
Let go of false narratives and untruths.
Let go of everything that is weighing
     so heavily on your mind.

Children, for some of you - if you loved Me as much as you worried about what is going on in your life, there would be so much more joy in your heart.  Overflowing joy.  OVERFLOWING JOY I Say, when you love Me more than you worry.  Oh, that you would only love Me more than you worry. 
Give your praise, your mind, your thoughts, your heart, your worries to Me, your Creator.

I Am the King of Glory, your Deliverer.
And I Want you to praise Me this day.
And every day.
All day.
Without ceasing.

When you fix your eyes upon Me - constantly, consistently and persistently - you will begin to receive a fresh impartation of My Holy Spirit.  And once you fix your eyes upon Me, then you will see.  When you fix your eyes on Me - you WILL rise up and receive My Peace and My Joy. The clothes of heaviness, that some of you have been wearing for far too long, will be loosed from you.  And My Garment of Praise will saturate your life.  SATURATE YOUR LIFE!  And I Will give you amazing, bountiful, never-ending beauty for the piles of ashes that some of you have been sitting in.   Sitting in for far too long. 

I Love you, My Child.
Now, lift up your eyes.
And see Me in the midst! 

 


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Psalm 24:7 - Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

Psalm 123:1 - Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens



No comments:

Post a Comment