Friday, November 6, 2020

Release Whatever Does Not Bless You (11.6.20)


My Child,
Do not hold on to the ashes of yesterday.
For they will spoil your tomorrow.

Release the hurt and disappointments.
Because they cannot bless you.

Holding on to pain will cause bitterness to take root in your Spirit. There were some lessons you had to learn from the past; but, don’t bring any of that hurt and pain into your future. Nothing has happened to you that I Am not aware of, and that I cannot fix.

Not even one sparrow falls to the ground
     without My Knowledge.
Release and forgive what has happened, so that
     My Holy Spirit can infinitely dwell within you.

Seek Me for direction, Beloved.
Draw close to Me, and
     I Will draw close to you.

Be still before Me.
So that you can hear what
     My Spirit is saying to you.

I Know what it takes to bring you into the place I Have prepared for you. And although you may not see it, or even feel it; I Am Working - right now - turning the ashes of your past, into a beautiful future.

I Am pouring My Oil of Gladness over your Spirit, right now; to heal, to restore, and to build you up.

Therefore, you do not need to bring anything that’s not blessing you, into your future.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 61:3 - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - My brothers, I do not count myself to have taken possession, but one thing I do, forgetting the things behind and reaching forward to the things before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment