Wednesday, May 5, 2021

A "Give Our Father God the Highest Place, the Highest Power, the Highest Praise" Prayer (5.5.21)

Father GOD,
Thank You for waking me up this morning, to see another day.

Father GOD, You are The Beginning and The End of all things, The Alpha and The Omega.

Father, I thank You for loving me,
     regardless of my faults.

Father, You have kept me in, and on, Your Mind; since the beginning of the world, you knew who I would be.  And I Know that You Will continue to hold me close to You when this world passes away.

I confess the times when I have allowed my needs to become 'the beginning and the end' of my existence.  I confess the times when I have focused on things not 'of You.'  And I confess the times that my words, my thoughts or my actions grieved You, Your Son Jesus and/or Your Holy Spirit.

Starting today Lord, I commit myself to giving You the highest place in my life and in my heart.

Father GOD, I humbly and boldly ask that You Reveal Your Glory to me; so that I cannot help but praise You, with my whole heart.

  • Strengthen me, so that I will always "be about Your Agenda" and not mine.

  • Help me, to share the Word of GOD with others; so that those who choose to follow You, will know that - regardless of what they are going through - YOU Hold ALL POWER in Your Mighty Hand - to change their situation, if they will only believe. 

I thank You, Father, that I believe.

Help me Father, to love those who are choosing to do the work of the enemy - thinking their wicked deeds are unknown and unseen to you; and help me to love those who are "lukewarm believers," profession that they believe and love you, but are not walking "in-step and in right relationship" with you.

You are 'forever present,' an all-seeing and an all-knowing GOD!

Father, Your Word said that 'no deed will be overlooked - good or bad.' You said, that You will repay all deeds rather good or bad.

Remind me, Holy Spirit, to share GOD's Word with someone today.

I thank You Lord, for everything You Have done in my life.
I thank You Lord, for everything You Will do in my life.
Father you are the only answer and I love You!!

Thank you Lord.

Amen

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment