Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Are You 'On Hold?' (5.18.21)

 
My Child,
There are those times that I Will allow a painful situation in your life to consume you.  I Know, I Know My Precious Child.  I Know that it may not feel good to you, but it is a needed step for your Spiritual Growth.  It is a seasonal hold, in which you cannot move to the left nor to the right.  All you can do is be still.  Sometimes that is the only way I Can get your UNDIVIDED ATTENTION, so that you can fulfill the destiny I Have chosen just for you.

If you remember, I Had to do the same thing with Jonah.  He had a destiny to fulfill.  There were things I Had chosen for only him to do.  But in order for him to understand the importance of that task, I Had to allow a 'seasonal hold' to come into his life.  All Jonah could do was sit in the belly of that great fish, so that I Could have his
UNDIVIDED ATTENTION, and speak to him.

Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to
swallow up Jonah.  And Jonah was in the
belly of the fish three days and three nights.

- Jonah 1:17 

Yes, I allowed a seasonal hold just for Jonah so I Could minister to his heart.  He had no choice but to listen TO ME and be obedient TOWARD ME, MY WORD & MY INSTRUCTION.  He sat there -  all alone - for three days and three nights.  No friends to call, no one to stop by, no books to read, no food to eat, and no interruptions.  Jonah had plenty of time to sit, think, meditate, and pray and finally listen to what I Had to Say. 

Now, RIGHT NOW, My Child, I Want you to
listen very closely and very intently
to what I Have to say.


I Know that some of you are in the midst of
       very difficult situations,
 And I Know that some of you feel as though
     there is no way out.

There is a way out…
It is Me.

It is time to withdraw from everyone, so that you can hear My Still Small Voice. 

I Have been speaking to many of you, but some of you have been "so busy" that you haven’t heard anything I've Said.  I Need your attention, for the things I’ve Called My Children to do - are very important.  As soon as I Have your
UNDIVIDED ATTENTION, I Will then be able to show many of you the things which still must be done. 

I Will show many of you the doors I Closed; many of which,
     you thought, were closed by man.
I Will show many of you, specific things about your life;
     that you might not otherwise see or that you've consciously
     (or subconsciously) turned a blind eye or deaf ear to. 
And I Will tell you why many of you still don’t want to let go
     of what you’ve been struggling to hold onto. 

Fighting to keep things in your life that do not serve you,
    and do not serve Me.
Fighting to hold onto those things that you know you should
     let go, long ago.
Fighting to hold onto those things which are holding you back.
Fighting to hold onto those things which are not glorifying
     My Kingdom.





Faith Believers,
When we are "deep in the belly of a difficult situation," there are no interruptions. GOD has our UNDIVIDED ATTENTION.  All we can do is sit, think, meditate, and pray. 

We simply cannot run from GOD because there are no mountains high enough, no valleys low enough, no rooms that are dark enough, and no places that are hidden enough - from Him.  GOD knows exactly where we are.  He knows everything about us. (Psalms 139).


GOD has a reason, a purpose, and a plan behind the hold. 

His Plan is to strengthen you, to give you hope, and to see that you have a prosperous future.  So stop struggling and start praying more, start trusting more and most of all start listening a whole lot more. GOD Will keep you, right where you are, until you clearly understand what He Is saying to you. And for all the things that GOD Will Say to you, remember this very key thing: "I, GOD your Father, love you. I Am with you.  Trust Me."

Thank God for what you have,
Trust God for what you need.
 ~  Marilyn




 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jonah 2:1-2 - Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his GOD out of the fish's belly,  And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Jonah 2:9-10 - But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.  And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.

Psalm 27:13-14 - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment