Thursday, May 20, 2021

Surrender To God (5.20.21)

My Children,
Some of you
have been feeling as if everything (or many things) have come to a stand still, and at times some of you struggle with becoming overwhelmed. Some of you, occasionally have moments when you believe your world is crumbling down upon you. For those who feel that way, it is often because you are fighting against My Word. Cease from striving and surrender all to Me.

Do not be afraid to release everything to Me.
I Am Alpha and Omega; the Beginning and
      the End of all things.
I Have absolute control over everything that has
     come against you.


Do not allow your frustrations to cause you to turn away from Me. the enemy wants nothing more than to put fear in your heart; so that you will not have the desire to seek My Face, increase your relationship with Me, trust in Me and pray to Me. Do not fall for his trap! Beloved, who or what can stand against Me? No one!

My Child, I AM the only solution to what
     troubles you!
I Hold all power in My Hand!

Even for those of you drift away, I Will always be here waiting for each and every one of My Children's return. I Will never stop watching over you. Not even your mistakes can keep Me from you. My Mercy and My Grace will always be with you; and My Mercy is made new for you - each day.

My Child, it is crucial that you learn to trust Me; because the enemy of your soul wants you to turn away from Me, so that you will perish with him. All that follow satan will surely perish, just like My Word said. My Child, surrender your heart, mind, body and soul to Me; and you will experience My Peace - the peace that will surpass all understanding. 

I Will send My Holy Spirit to teach you and guide you; but before that happens, you must surrender and trust in Me.

Absolute surrender is required.

Just as I Led My Children of Israel,
      I Will also lead you.
Now, surrender the reigns you've held
      so tightly.
And watch Me move in your life.


 


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth

Proverbs 20:3 - It is an honor for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Lamentations 3:22-23 - It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.





No comments:

Post a Comment