Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Rebuilding and Restoring and Rising UP..... (5.25.21)



My Child,
I Know, that for some of you, there are some circumstances happening around you, that you feel make little sense; but do not worry - RESTORATION IS COMING!! 

What has been unclear and obscure to many of you, shall now make sense.  Because, for many of you, this current journey has been a "test of faith."  Some of you have not been able to see past the next step; however, you all - no matter your status - have been faithful to believe that I Would guide you.  And so you trusted Me.  And you took the next step.  Now.  Right now.  RIGHT NOW.  Now, I Will bring restoration; and you will learn how to rejoice, and leap for joy, even in the midst of hard times.

I Have come to you, in this season, to bring those things that were scattered - together again. 

There are so many of My People whom I Allowed to be broken - or who chose, against My Will, to be broken; however, now I Am bringing those pieces back together.  For this is the season when situations and circumstances will be put in order.  I Have come to gather those broken pieces to rebuild and restore My Broken, Beautiful Children.  For some of the broken, scattered pieces aren't just people; some of those broken, scattered pieces are relationships. 

This has been a season, where some who walked with you (for a considerable amount of time) simply either walked away or changed course.  And for some of you, you did not know why.

Some of those people were removed for a season,
     and may return at a later stage. 
Some of those people will never return, and so
     you must let go of them, and move on. 
Because I Am causing those who I Intend to walk
     with you, to come into alignment with you,
     and you with them. 

Those who are in alignment with you will walk as you walk.  I’ve Even chosen those who will journey with you.  Where there was division, I Will once again, restore and bring unity; for I Am restoring broken relationships.


Some of you have learned that your destiny with Me is not decided by relationships.  Although relationships are vital and necessary for growth, you’ve come to know that only you are accountable for your walk with Me. And it is up to you how much, or how little, I Will move and operate - in and through - your life.
 
For some of you, you have done well, Child.  And now I Am restoring 'true fellowship and unity' among My Children.  Many of you have learned from the challenges, mistakes and confusion in the relationships that were made. And you’ve stopped allowing those errors to condemn you, (for which I Am extremely proud of you) for you know there is nothing broken that I Cannot restore and make whole.
 
Now, let Me remind you that 'NOW IS THE TIME TO REJOICE,' because you are entering a season of restoration, a season of reclaiming and a season of taking back all that the enemy has stolen.

For I Have equipped you with the necessary tools to war against the enemy's forces that try, season after season, to come against you to oppose you. 

So, rise up.

To receive the restoration and rebuilding
     you've been waiting for......


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Nehemiah 2:18 - Then I told them of the hand of my GOD which was good upon me; as also the king's words that he had spoken unto me. And they said, Let us rise up and build. So they strengthened their hands for this good work.

Isaiah 61:7 - For your shame ye shall have double, and for confusion, they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Jeremiah 33:6 - Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 

1 Peter 5:10 - GOD, who shows you his kindness and who has called you through Christ Jesus to his eternal glory, will restore you, strengthen you, make you strong, and support you as you suffer for a little while.



No comments:

Post a Comment