Saturday, May 8, 2021

EVERYTHING You Go Through Has a Purpose (5.8.21)



You may not understand it now, but.....
EVERYTHING YOU GO THROUGH
HAS A PURPOSE
 

My Child,
Have you ever wondered why I Allow 'My Own' to go through difficulties that force them to put their faith and trust in Me?  Have you ever wondered why I Don't just 'make it easy' for you?  At times, you will experience bad situations and difficulties. However, you must trust - and know - that I Already have a plan in place to deliver you from them; and to bring much glory to My Name, in the process.
 
Everything you go through has a purpose. 

My Child, I Want you to experience My Faithfulness, personally.  I Want you to see My Mighty, Mighty Deliverance in your life - first-hand - so that you will know that you know, deep within yourself, that I Am faithful. This will cause your faith to grow, when you experience My Faithfulness in your own difficult situations. I Want your faith to grow strong, so that I Can begin to send you to do the impossible, with Me. 
 
I Desire to work mighty wonders through you.
I Desire to glorify My Name; in, with and through your life. 
I Desire to do the same works through you, that I Did through
     My Son & His Disciples, when they walked on this earth. 
I Want you to know My Faithfulness; so that you can step out
     into My Glory, and see My Power, and My Anointing
     operate in your life.

You can trust Me, Child.  Precious Child of Mine.
For I Will not abandon you in your difficulty. 
I Will bring you through your trials and tribulations.
And I Will work My Glory in your life.

I Am faithful. 

So, look to Me with eyes that are open to My Truth. 
Have faith in Me.
And know that I Am faithful. 

I Will deliver you from your bondage.

Just as I delivered Israel from Egypt.


 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Ecclesiastics 3:1 - To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Romans 8:16-18 - The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of GOD: And if children, then heirs; heirs of GOD, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
 
2 Corinthians 4:17 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;



No comments:

Post a Comment