Friday, May 28, 2021

RISE UP in FAITH!!! (5.28.21)



My Child,
I Come now as your Counselor, and I Say that there are some of those of you who are wondering what to do about their circumstances - what to do about all those things that have occurred; all those things which have overwhelmed some of you; and all those things that may have caused a spirit of heaviness and confusion to come upon some of you.

Some of you are wondering what to do; because, for some of you, things 'seem' hopeless.  However, I Say, this is NOT, nor has it EVER BEEN, a hopeless situation.  Nothing is impossible for Me. 

Let Me Say that again. 
And please, hear Me, Child.
My Beautiful, Precious Child.
NOTHING is impossible for Me. 

I Say to you, Child - RISE UP!
I Have given you authority and power.
Gave it to you, long ago.
You've had it this entire time.
But you must exercise My Authority and
     My Power.
And the KEY to exercising My Authority
     and My Power is In, Through and With
     My Word.....
With My Word, My Authority and My Power...
It is time, right now, for you to bind the strong man
     and fight the good fight of faith.

Do not allow the enemy to have his way! 

Rise up as mighty men and women.
Rise up as My Mighty Child.
Rise up.  Rise up.

Rise up and take 'The Sword of the Spirit (My Word)', confront the strong man, and break the power of that (and each and every) hindrance. 

Break the power of each and every curse. 
Exercise, by faith, The Authority - My Authority -
     that I Have given you. 

Rise up! 

Do not allow the enemy to hold you down. 
Come, come to Me.
Come and be filled.
For I Am the One who fills the horn. 
I Am the One Who Is Providing each and every thing that
     you need for the season (and all seasons) ahead of you.

So, turn now from all disappointment and despair.
Let me say that again Child.
Hear Me, Child.

So, turn now from all disappointment and despair.
A
nd encourage yourself with, in and through My Word.
I Am for you.  I Am with you.  ALWAYS.
I Am the Anointed One.

I Am Bringing My Anointing to you.
Right now.
That you will be filled with all
    fullness and power.

Receive now - right now - My Yoke-breaking Anointing.

Receive now - right now - My Yoke-breaking Anointing.
Receive now - right now - My Yoke-breaking Anointing.

And then address 'the strong man,' in the Power of My Word and watch him flee seven ways from you.  I Am the Lord your God.  I Am your Loving Father.  I Am Alpha and Omega.

I Have Spoken.
And My Word will not return to Me void.
I Love you, My Precious Child.
Remember, all My Promises are
     'Yes and Amen.'

So Rise Up.
Rise Up.
Rise Up, Child.
Rise Up.

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Matthew 16:19 - And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mark 3:27 - But no one can enter the strong man's house and plunder his property unless he first binds the strong man, and then he will plunder his house.

Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment