Monday, May 10, 2021

I AM with You, Child; and I WILL Have the Last Word..... (5.10.21)



Child of Mine,
Do not be discouraged during those times when it may feel, to some of you, like I Am very far away.

Refuse to allow difficulties to outweigh your sense of victory.  Those of you that may be feeling discouraged or overwhelmed or defeated; you must not give in to self-pity or feeling like a victim. 

I Want you to know that I Am with you always - ALWAYS -; even if you cannot sense My Nearness. And just as I Promised, I Will never abandon you.

I Am every bit your loving Father, even when some of you feel as thought you are not at your best, spiritually.

I Do not reject you during those times.
And I Do not throw you away. 
I Am your Loving Father.
And I Am with you.  Always.

Dear Precious Child, I Want you to know that you are just as loved when you feel distant from Me; as you are when we are in the deepest of fellowship and intimacy.

The fact remains that you are My Own, you are My Dear Child - no matter what your feelings tell you.

I Am a Loving Father
And I Am good.
And I Do not reject My Own, simply because
     they are going through a rough time. 

It does not matter whether some of you feel loved or not.

My Love for you will never fail. It does not matter whether or not some of you think that you're at your best spiritually.  For I Will neither abandon you, nor push you away. 

I Am with you.

  • Begin to praise Me, and pray in your 'Heavenly prayer language;' and it shall elevate you above the furnace of affliction.
     
  • Ask Me daily for the freshness of My Holy Spirit to arise in you; and you shall know freedom as the bubbling of My Holy Spirit arises in your heart. 

  • Trust in Me. 
Do not back up.
Do not bow down to the enemy.
RISE UP, STAND, WALK.
Put your life in My Hands.
Then watch and see what I Will yet do in you.


You already know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, for I am with you and I will bring you through to higher ground. I am bigger than any obstacle that may come across your paths. I have given you authority and boldness to speak to the mountains and defeat the giants in your life. Yes, you have victory in Me, for I have begun a good work in you, and I will finish it. Say no to the tricks and schemes of the enemy and declare war! Stand and walk in faith knowing that I will bring you through, no matter the trials.

Now, lift up your heart unto Me and worship Me.

Rise up, in the strength I Have provided, to overcome and I Shall deliver you. 

Yes, I Shall deliver you and you shall come out of your troubles like pure gold.  Worship Me and you will see that the plans the enemy has brought about for evil, will work for your good.

I Will have the last Word in your life. 
 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Matthew 28:20 - teaching them to observe all things, whatever I commanded you. And, behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the world. Amen. 

Mark 13:31 - Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Words shall not pass away.

Psalm 70:5 - But I am poor and needy; Make haste to me, O GOD! You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay

Psalm 119:68 - You are good, and do good; teach me Your Precepts.

Isaiah 41:10 - Do not fear; for I am with you; be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will make you strong; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 54:17a - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
 
Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment