Saturday, May 1, 2021

Do NOT Fear the enemy..... (5.1.21)

 

Again!!! Have faith!!
  -  Marilyn

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~




My Child,
the enemy has been creeping and plotting; seeking ways to destroy everything you believe in.  he never sleeps nor rests from his intentions against you, and he is trying to tempt you to give up.

I See your struggles and your discouragement, and I Know it has been difficult for you, at times.  Why do his attacks, surprise you? Remember this; his only weapons are lies and deceit.

Do not fear him, My Child.


Stand firm and continue to resist him. 
he has no power over you.

So, never give him a place in your life through unrighteous thoughts, words, or deeds. You are more than a conqueror, through Me. I Have provided all that you need to overcome his attacks. That is right, by the Blood of the Lamb, the Blood of My Son, Jesus Christ; and the Word of your testimony, he is defeated.

You have nothing to fear.


Stand strong when the enemy comes against you.

Know that My Holy Spirit shall lift up a standard against him, and send him fleeing from you seven different ways.

You are My Chosen One.
And I Did not put a spirit of fear within you.

Stand strong and know that I Have already
     won the battle.
All you have to do is resist him.

It is a faith battle My Child,
     a faith battle.

I Love you.

 



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage. Do not fear nor be afraid of them. For Jehovah your GOD is He who goes with you. He will not fail you nor forsake you.

Psalm 27:3 - Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 

Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.


No comments:

Post a Comment