Sunday, May 2, 2021

No Fear. No Worry. Take One Step At a Time. And Trust Our Father, Trust God. (5.2.21)

My Child,
Do not fear the mountains that you see
     looming ahead.
Do not fear what is to come in the future,
     and what awaits you at the horizon.

As you look ahead I Know that while some of you are fully trusting Me; some of you are thinking, Oh no!  a another set of mountains to climb. I wonder what's going to happen this time?

Child, My Beautiful Brilliant Child, do not give in to worry.

Worry is something designed to bring you down
     into a physical and mental bottomless pit.
Worry is something you don't have to be concerned
     with, when you trust, FULLY TRUST,
     in My Word.

Why worry and panic about things that have not
     manifested yet?  

Take one step at a time.
And trust in Me.

Look through My Spiritual Eyes; and let Me direct each of your steps. The only foresight I Want you to have, and fully focus on, is the fact that whatever lies ahead is part of My Plan! I Want you to STAND COMPLETELY on My Word.

So - right now - place your worries in My Mighty, Capable Hands - right now - My Beloved. 

Do not worry about what is to come; because I Have Promised you a future of hope, and of many blessings.

Take Me at My Word.
And stop worrying.
And trust Me.
Be obedient, commit, pray, praise,
     and seek My Face.

I Am The Lord your God.
And I Love You!!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment