Saturday, April 9, 2022

A "Trusting, Seeking & Needing God's Presence" Prayer (4.9.22)

Father GOD,
Forgive me for praying words that I think You want to hear, in order to “put in my time” with You each day. 

Draw me to the depths of Your Heart, where I can meet You; whether in joy or sorrow. 
Give me a deep desire to cry out to You when I am hurting. 

Stir within my heart, a mindful desire to pray Your Word in the Psalms - feeling the pain, confusion, anger and hurt of David (and the other Psalmists); yet also receiving the joy, peace and comfort that only You Can Bring, in the midst of despair.

Father GOD, You instructed us to enter into our prayer closet and open our heart to You, daily; especially when we are hurting emotionally and physically.

Lord GOD, only You alone will bring peace and comfort to all who trust in You.

I trust You Jehovah GOD.
I need You.
And I seek Your Presence, right now

In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
     I pray this prayer.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment