Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Rise Up & Break Your Shackles through Your God-Given Authority (4.20.22)

Precious one,
I Want you to RISE UP and BREAK the shackles that bind you.

Do not sit in torment crying out for Me to help you, for I Have already given you My Authority.

Do you hear Me, Child?

I Have already given you My Authority.
I Have already given you My Authority.
I Have already given you My Authority.

Use what I Have given to you.  My Power is more than sufficient for you to gain The Victory.  Stop allowing things to happen to youYou must decide, you must choose to set your mind afresh; and use The Authority that I Gave you, so long ago, to make changes in your life.  

Have I not said, No one can enter a strong man's house
and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man? 

You have My Holy Spirit living within you.  And I Have given you My Authority, over the enemy and over infirmities. Don't you realize Child, that you are strong in Me? So how is it that so many of you have fallen into the role of 'helpless victim;' so much so, that many of you offer no resistance? How is it that far too many of you so easily allow the enemy of your souls to plunder your goods?

This is not My Will for you.  
This.  Is.  Not.  My.  Will.
For you.

Do you realize that My Will for you is for Victory and not defeat?

Have I Not said in My Word that I Have given you Your Own Authority to trample on snakes and scorpions?  To overcome all power of the enemy?  And that nothing will harm you?

Since I Have given you My Authority, don't you think that My Authority, the very Authority I have given to you, is greater than the authority of your adversary?

Of course, it is!

So rise up.
Stop listening to the lies of the enemy.
And do not surrender to him.

Lift up My Name.

And cause change to happen in your life!  


No comments:

Post a Comment