Saturday, April 16, 2022

Instead of Worrying -- Pray! (4.16.22)



My Child,
I Know this has been a hard time.
I See the obstacles to your faith.
I See the obstacles which disturbed your peace.
And I See the things that caused emotional stress.

Pray, My Child, and cast your cares upon Me.  For this is too much for you to bear.  And let Me Ask you this - When has worrying ever made things better?  It never has.  And it never will.

I Heard some of you say, when you were crying, “I wonder if prayer still works.” Yes, prayer works. Prayer is powerful.  Prayer is My Gift to you.  And when you add faith to it, it is even greater.  And when you discern My Will and place your trust in My Plan, your prayers will have exponential power.  Prayer is also your love song to Me.

When you pray, you must also believe you have received what you have prayed for. So, do not stop praying.  Just add some faith to your prayers.

Pray, trust Me, and stand on My Word.

Believe, that what you have asked for, will come to pass.
Then believe, that what I Am doing is best for you.
And remain faithful.
Lastly, bask in My Love.
Know that I Love you Child.
My Love & Concern for you is forever,
       for always and forgiving.

And all My Promises are
Yes & Amen.





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say to you, All things, whatever you ask, praying, believe that you shall receive them, and it will be to you.

Philippians 4:6-7 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to GOD. And the peace of GOD which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment