Sunday, April 24, 2022

God's Covering & Protection (4.24.22)

In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me. Keep me free from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge. Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, LORD, my faithful God.
Psalm 31:1-5 (NIV)
 


Faith Believers,
It is important that we understand that our covering is from "On High."

T
he LORD GOD desires for each of us, on a daily basis, to spend time with Him in prayer and in worship.  Because by doing this, we are protecting ourselves from the fiery darts of the enemy. 

GOD covers and protects those that love, worship and obey Him.

The covering of the LORD also protect us from satan's sneaky, malicious attacks and his traps. Start your day by worshipping the LORD and spend time with Him in prayer.  These two things will guarantee peace and calm all day long, and know that whatever happens, the LORD has your back. 

Hallelujah!!!!
 

The Lord GOD is our refuge and our fortress therefore do not let the wicked ways of this world cause you to be stressed. Take time  today to thank JESUS
 for His protection, covering and Peace.

Thank you El Shaddai.
Thank you Jehovah Elyon.
Thank You Jehovah Shalom!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment