Wednesday, April 27, 2022

God is Saying, "It Is Already Yours...." (4.27.22)

Children,
Now is the time for My People to rise up, and stop looking down at their ashes while counting their woes and pains.

It is time to lift your head and look to Me.
Where does your help come from?
Your help comes from Me, The Maker of Heaven and earth!

I Am the One, Who has healed you.
I Am the One, Who has removed sickness from your midst.
I Am the One, Who has removed oppression from your life.
I Am the One, Who has brought you joy amidst pain.

And I am the One, who will do it again!

Some of you are asking, "When Lord?"
And I Am saying, "It is already yours. 

Believe, that you have received what you prayed for.  

I Am calling My People to RISE UP and continue proclaiming the truth of what is already theirs.  Do not allow the enemy to sow seeds of fear and lies into your lives; but SPEAK in faith to your circumstances. And do not stop speaking, when things don’t happen in your time.  Just be faithful in prayer, like Daniel; stay before Me; and watch the power of My Word change your situation.

Remember - that no hurt, harm or danger shall come to you.
Remember - no weapon formed against you shall prosper.
Continue standing in faith and do not allow fearful thoughts to enter your mind.  

Take every thought captive; and no matter how your body feels, and no matter how your circumstances look, STAND

Stand firm on My Word.
Continue to confess your breakthrough.
Continue to confess victory in the face of the adversary.

Your breakthrough is so close, Child.
So do not give up now.

The darkness has increased because a new day is dawning.

Step out of your ashes.
Step out of your ashes.
Step out of your ashes.

It is already yours.

And know that nothing can stop My Hand.

It is already yours.

Nobody.  Nothing.  Can stop Me from blessing you.

It is already yours.

It is already yours.



Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 73

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.



No comments:

Post a Comment