Friday, April 1, 2022

ALWAYS TRUST in God's Timing (4.1.22)



My Child,
I Know, that for some of you, there are times that you question My Kindness, especially when it seems to you that life seems unfair.  the enemy of your soul uses this time to fill your mind with doubts; causing some of you to question if I Will fulfill My Word.  You should know by now that My Timing, and your timing, will not always be the same.  But My Timing, is always right on time. 

I Understand how hard it is for some of you to wait.  I Understand how some of you long for Me to move quickly on your behalf; while others of you have learned that waiting on Me & My Timing is the very best thing.  For those who are waiting, I Am using this time of delay to shape and mold you.  And while I Am doing this, please do not take matters into your own hands. Just begin to praise Me, and know that the longer you wait, the more deeply you will appreciate the blessing when you receive it.

Nothing can compare to the blessing that I Have for you.
I Love you, Child.

Now, I Want those of you who are struggling, to turn a deaf ear to what the enemy is saying to you and declare your trust in My Timing.  Chose to worship and praise Me right where you are; and believe that I Will be "on time" in your situation.  When you praise and worship Me, My Holy Spirit nurtures you and causes your faith to grow. No matter the circumstances, give thanks.  For all that I Do, is for your good. Soon, there will come a day when you will see Me bring good out of all the evil the enemy has done.  

Now, start celebrating My LovingKindness by thanking Me for the Blessings that I Pour into your life each day.  Thank Me for the blessings that you sometimes take for granted. Be at peace, be still and know that I Will always do what is best for you.  And understand that My Timing Will always be the very best timing for you. 
 





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Ephesians 4:27 - Neither give place to the devil. 

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 

Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 

Psalm 90:4 - For you, a thousand years are as a passing day, as brief as a few night hours.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Hebrews 10:35-36 - Cast not away therefore, your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment