Wednesday, April 6, 2022

No More "Stopping Short." Press On, Believe, Reach, Never Give Up, Keep the Faith & Stand on God's Word. (4.6.22)

My Child,
I Want to do great things in your life; however, oftentimes some of you give up just short of your blessing.

My Precious Child, persistence & perseverance need to be more than words in your vocabulary. Let Me Say that again so that it sinks in....

Persistence & perseverance need to be more than words in your vocabulary.

There are Countless Blessings stored for all of you; but too many of you quit, just before some of them manifest. There are especially one or two Blessings that I Am Speaking of. You think about this particular desire, often.  Very often.  Many of you have been praying about it for some time now.  There are times your faith is so strong that you can almost touch it, smell it, taste it, see it.  Then the enemy comes in with distractions, or you focus on the flesh and not Me; and you take your eyes, lips, heart, mind and spirit off of My Word.

You must never give up on the desires of your heart. Those desires can and will come to pass, if you simply continue to persevere in faith and obedience. 

Never allow anything to cause you to take your eyes off My Word.  There is strength in My Word. There’s power in My Word.  There is life in My Word.  There is Living Water in My Word.  My Word is an illuminating Light to your feet & to your path.  My Word will nourish you and sustain you. 

Saturating yourself in My Word will keep the desires of your heart from being stolen.  Saturating yourself in My Word will keep the desires of your heart alive.  Saturating yourself in My Word will keep the desires of your heart burning.   Just always keep Me and My Word before you.  

Dearest Little One, stop wondering whether you will make it; and start believing what My Word says - You are more than a conqueror through Me.  You can do all things through Christ, which strengthens you.  Believe it, know it, speak it, receive it and reach out to Me, in faith.  Press your way, and do not ever stop.

I Will guide you, every step of the way. And when things look dark, and if you feel like you will never make it through the storm.....  Know that I Am with you. Have faith, that I Have gone before you to make your way straight. Press your way through.

I Will never leave you.
I Am here to help you.
I Will protect you.  

Press on through. For I Am with you, beside you, before you, behind you. I Have all that you will need.  Receive it, for it is yours.  And it is My Desire to give it to you. 

Now, stand on My Word and persevere.

Do not allow the enemy to steal your joy. 
Do not allow the enemy to steal your dreams.

Persevere.
Keep the faith.
Do not stop trusting in Me.
For your desires will come to pass.

I Love you, My Child.
I Love you.
  


 
Read and Meditate on God's Word 
Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

No comments:

Post a Comment