Friday, April 29, 2022

Child of God, Be a Doer of God's Word. Be Obedient to His Word. And Be Blessed! (4.29.22)

My Child,
Some of you feel that these trials and tribulations will overcome you and take you out. 
Some of you think that you may not make it through.

For those of you that feel that way, if you continue to allow these circumstances to control your thoughts; then you are correct in your thinking. As a person thinketh in their heart so is he.

Why do you think you won’t make it, when My Word says, you can do all things through Christ (My Son)?  I Have great plans for your future, My Child.  If I Have good thoughts about you, why are you thinking the opposite of what My Word says?

Please believe in Me.
And what I Am saying.
For you will make it through.

I Say to you, stop thinking about your circumstances more than you think about Me.

Keep your mind focused on Me and My Word.
Keep your mind focused on Me and My Word.
Keep your mind focused on Me and My Word.

Even though, for some of you, your faith is unstable; do not stop speaking words of faith.

It is what you confess, and believe in your heart, that will come to pass.  When you keep your mind focused on the things within My Kingdom, your mind and spirit will be filled with heavenly things; and there is not (and cannot) be room for doubt or despair.

My Child, the things that you occupy your mind with, and the words you speak are very important.

You can speak things into existence - good or bad. 

Beloved, be a doer of My Word.
Be obedient to My Word.


I Have plans to bless you, beyond anything you could ever imagine.

You will look back at this difficult time and rejoice at how you overcame the enemy; and how you won the battle.

Yes, you are going to make it and a Blessing Table - that I Have set & prepared for you - will be prepared for you in the presence of your enemies.  Especially your enemies who thought they would be able to rejoice over what you are going through.

I Will put them to shame.
In the matchless name of My Son,
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Who died on the Cross.
So that you, My Child - 
   may have life, everlasting!!

 


Read and Meditate on God's Word
Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

James 1:22-24 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.



No comments:

Post a Comment