Sunday, April 10, 2022

Trust God, Spend Time with Him Daily, Read His Word & Watch Him Move Mightily (4.10.22)

My Child,
Did you know that no weapon formed against you will prosper?

This is why it's very important for you to spend time in My Word, on a daily basis. satan will try everything possible to make you believe that you have no control over many of the things happening in your life. That is simply a lie from the pits of hell. satan and his followers flee at the mention of My Name. they cannot stand My Name, and they definitely cannot stand the Name of My Son, Jesus.  In fact, they will tremble and flee, for the enemy's time on this earth is quickly coming to an end.  satan and his followers will be tossed into a lake of fire where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, as it is written in My Word.

It might appear they have the victory over you; but, My Child, believe - and know that I Will not allow the enemy to reign over you, regardless of what you are going through. I See and I Hear everything.  And I Am going to undo everything that was designed to cause you harm. I Am going to prepare a table for you, in the presence of your enemy; but you must do your part by having faith in Me, and spending time reading My Word. I Have promised to never leave you nor forsake you. I Am not a man that I Should lie.  So always believe, I Am With you and I Am Protecting you from the enemy and his schemes.

Also, do not be angry with those whom satan is using. You must pray for their deliverance. They do not realize that after the enemy finishes using them; he is going to destroy them and everything connected to them. Pray for their souls because My Will is that none of My Children should perish.

My Child, no weapon formed against you shall prosper because I Have My Eyes and My Hands on You.

Who can stand against Me?
No one.

Who can undo My Blessings?
No one!

Who can close doors I Have opened?
No One!!!!

I Am Jehovah, All by Myself; and their is no other!

I Have Power over all things on this earth and beneath this earth.

Regardless of what the enemy is trying to make you believe and how he is using others to do his will; I Have All Power.  And My Son, Jesus Christ, Has All Power.  And a portion of Your Power was released when My Son died and rose on the third day.   

My Son Will destroy satan, as it is written, and everything connected to him; in My Timing. Trust in Me and believe the words I Have Spoken to you, over you, through you and for those things I would have you to do.

Spend time with Me daily, in prayer; and by reading My Word - then you will see Me Move in a mighty way.



No comments:

Post a Comment