Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Under "Divine" Construction (4.13.22)

God Is .....  Working on Your Foundation, Your Building, Your Shell
to Create a Mighty, Finished Work
 - YOU! 




My Child,
I KNOW that that did not feel good.

Yes Child, I Have been stripping everything old from you.
And I Know it has been painful.

However, I Needed to do this.  In order for Me To Impart the "new things" that I Am Doing in your life.

It would not be wise of Me to pour new blessings into an old foundation that is slowly falling apart. If I Did that, the "old foundation of you" would not be able to contain the "new blessings;" and those blessings would perish.  The new foundation would crumble.  And you know Me well enough by now, Child, that I Only do things that last.  Wise things.  Worthy things.  Mighty things.  Purpose & Plan things.
 
My Child, I Am working on your building.

I Am preparing you to receive the "brand new things" that I Am bringing into your life.

I See what the 'storms of life' have done to you. I See how, for some of you, your bodies have become bent under the weight of the circumstances of life. That is why I Am rebuilding you and bringing new life to those damaged areas. I Am taking away the hurtful things, the infirmities, and the pain left behind by the storm; and I Am pouring healing and restoration into your life.
 
When people see the version of you that is 'My Finished Work,' they won’t recognize you.   

Hear Me Child. 
Trust Me Child. 
They.  Will.  Not.  Recognize.  You......   

I Am making you brand new.  Even your countenance will have changed. The once shattered, torn, and broken shell that was holding you together will only be a distant, fading memory.

I Am making you whole again.
And crowning you with My Glory.
 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word 
Isaiah 43:18-19 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Luke 5:37-38 - And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.  But new wine must be put into new bottles, and both are preserved. 

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man 
be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Revelations 21:5 - And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.  And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment